If you’re not already coming to Las Vegas for Ticket Summit® this summer, you should be! The Ticket Summit® schedule is jam-packed with industry sessions, Keynotes, and networking opportunities, but that doesn’t mean that you won’t have time to enjoy Las Vegas! But what should you do while you’re there?
· Sights to See! Vegas provides some one-of-a-kind sight-seeing experiences, including the Fremont Street Experience and the Stratosphere Tower. Don’t forget—the Grand Canyon is only about 250 miles away!
· Dining—Vegas is home to some of the best restaurants in the world! Try world-famous chef Gordon Ramsay’s steak house, located in Paris Las Vegas. New York’s beloved Serendipity 3 offers a unique experience in Caesars Palace.
· Nightlife—Parties are a way of life in Las Vegas, so don’t miss some of the world-class nightclubs and lounges. Enjoy the fountains from Hyde Bellagio or the view from TAO’s terrace. You might even run into a celebrity!
· Shows—Enjoy the high-flying acrobatics of Cirque du Soleil in O or The Beatles’ Love, or the music of Frankie Valli in Jersey Boys!
· Shopping—Shop like a high-roller at Fashion Show Mall or the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. For the more budget-conscious, the Premium Outlets can’t be missed!
Check out the Ticket Summit® Explore Page for more suggestions of things to do and see in Sin City! See you in Vegas!