The world-class Bellagio is home to Ticket Summit® 2013 and much more! Be sure to take some time to explore the hotel and all it has to offer while you’re there attending Ticket Summit®. Here are some attractions you definitely do not want to miss:
· Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art: Through October 2013, the BGFA is hosting Warhol Out West, the most extensive collection of the legendary Andy Warhol’s works ever exhibited in Las Vegas. The BGFA is open daily, but tickets are necessary for admission.
· Conservatory & Botanical Gardens: Enjoy nature in the heart of the Strip at Bellagio’s which is always open to the public. This summer’s theme is Summer Garden Party.
· O by Cirque Du Soleil: Cirque weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry and surrealism in O. Each night, the cast performs in, on, and above water to create a breathtaking experience.
· Nightlife: Bellagio offers a Vegas entertainment experience for everyone, from the Pool Bar and Lily Bar and Lounge to The Bank, home of the Ticket Summit® Closing Gala!
· Casino: Bellagio’s unparalleled casino features countless table games, a variety of slots, race and sports book wagering, and the World Poker Tour. Earn benefits by joining the M Life program.
Bellagio is home to some of the most sophisticated and luxurious amenities on the Strip—you can even order your own linens and toiletries to enjoy the luxury of Bellagio when you return home. Don’t miss out on the experience—be sure to book your room today!